12.30.2011

New Year...New Challenges

As I look back at 2011 I have great, good, bad, and horrible memories all in which made 2011 and unforgetable year.  I won't dwell on the good or the bad at this point it made me a much stronger person who feels she can really handle just about anything.  There are some things that I know after this year...

1. My husband, my daughter, and my son are the most important and they will always come first.  I love that GOD chose me to be the wife, the friend, and the mother. He gave me the greatest gift of all.
2. Miracles happen every day
3.Money is not everything and we do not need all the material things we think we do.
4. You are the only one that holds yourself back and you can achieve anything
5. Family is everything and no matter what "family" you have they are all important
6. Prayer does work

Now some of the things I want to hold myself accountable for in 2012...

1. Loosing this 40-50lbs I have been griping about for the last two years
2. Value the little things more with my kids and make millions of silly memories
3. Date night once a month with my husband no exceptions
4. Pay off some debt
5. Be a better person - I will not elaborate as I know what I need to do
6. Continue to believe in the everyday miracles

Many Blessings and Miracles to each of you in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment