12.29.2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Christmas Eve each year we go to Chris's moms house with all his family.  This year was extra special and my family joined us.  We had some great food and really enjoyed this time together.








After dinner and presents we came back to our house where my parents, brother, and sister stay the night.  We did dirty santa gift exchange, homeade donuts (my favorite part), a game of pictionary, and so many laughs.  We got up at about 7 am the next morning and did santa gifts, ate Breakfast casserole, then I started on the big Christmas day lunch and this year Chris's family came back over to join us again.  It was such an amazing Christmas and after this crazy year we are truly blessed. 


















I hope everyone had a very blessed holiday with your families this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment