1.13.2011

Refocusing

I started working out at the end of last March and needless to say I thought it would be easy...work out and eat the same and I should loose weight....Yea Right...I went to the doctor for my thryoid checkup and consulted him about all of this he said eat 1000 calories a day and burn 500-600 at the gym.  That worked for about one week and then I was starving all the time.  It seemed that I always found a way to justify my over eating and only loosing 10 pounds since then.  The holidays came up and it was just easier to say I will start after the New Year with not really having the mind set to even do it.  At the expense of my father and what he went through before New Years I think is scared all of us that it really made me rethink my eating, my working out, and my getting healthy.  So I am now following his dietician guidelines and I have hyped up my workout because I keep being told by my wonderful doctor that I will have to work even harder with my thyroid problem.  So I want all of you to hold me accountable for this.    I started keeping a food diary today and writting down everything I eat and everything I do at the gym.  The first two weeks are going to be rough but I can do it!  I have always struggled with my weight and it has always been very difficult for me after I started having kids.  I am burning between 700-1000 calories a day at the gym depending on how many times I go and I am watching my calorie intake as well as my carb intake.  I am only allowing myself 30 carbs for each three meals then two snacks at 15 carbs.  I hope to start seeing some changes in the next few weeks.  So I am not afraid to say it because you all can see it.  I weight 165 pounds as of 1/13/11 and I am going to weigh myself once a week to keep track. I am DETERMINED to loose these 40 pounds by May 26th which is Chris and I's 10 year anniversary.  I want to be the weight I was when we got married and a little toner. Please say a little prayer for me as I REALLY begin this journey that I have been neglecting for a very long time. I know this seems like a little to much information but it helps me to put it out there so my "FRIENDS" can cheer me on.

Hugs to you all,
Anna :)

2 comments:

  1. Me too girly! It's hard for me too. I've always struggled but I'm working hard. You can do it!!:))
    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you and have so much faith that you can do this! I am here as your coach and accountability partner! Love you!

    ReplyDelete