1.11.2011

Catching up time

So if the truth be told I do not blog much because
1.) I do not think many people read it
2.) I just get so busy that I never seem to have the time
3.) I just don't
So I am trying to be better and blog some more for the few of you that keep up with my crazy family life.  Halloween was the last time I blogged so needless to say we have been super busy lately.  So I will touch on some of my favorite things that have been going on.  Family Time, Family Time, Family Time....that is what we have been doing lately and I love it.  I think that comes with the teritory during the holidays because you are always with family.  I love it!  I am blessed to have such and amazing family that I could spend every day with each of them.

Gunner and his cousin Ashley
Gunner and Kallie with great uncle Steve who they just love because he is such a big kid himself.

Austin, Anna, and Allison

My dad, Granny, Papa, and dad's brother Steve

My favorite family picture taken this holiday season.


I also took my first ever girls weekend the first of December to go shopping and hang out with my closest friends.  We had such an amazing time and it was much needed.  Here is a picture of us relaxing in the hotel before our BIG day of shopping... Nicole, Anna, and Kelsy

Then right before Christmas my bestie hosted an amazing Christmas dinner with our good friends.  We enjoyed great food, wine, gift exchange, and games.  It is such a great feeling to have such good friends that we enjoy spending the holidays with .  Thanks Kelsy for hosting it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Nicole, Anna, Kelsy, Tiphanie, and Jamie

Me and Chris

Me and my Bestie...love her so much!

For new years this year we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese with our good friends the Perry's and then came home and enjoyed a quite night in.   It was nice to have a small new years this year for the first time with just my little family. 

Last Thursday I had a lunch date with two of my favorite gals Kelsy and Ashely at Green Bean in Rogers.  It was nice to have an girls lunch to chit chat and catch up. 

Last weekend we spent Friday night with our Bestie's the Vannaman's and had pizza, wine, and game night.  I am so blessed that my kids get along so well with their kids and they can play for hours together and get so excited to see each other.  We had a great time with them as always. 

On a side note my dad was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes during this holiday season.  He is fine and after a big scare he finally has it under control for now but still a long road ahead.  Please keep him in your prayers that he can maintain this lifestyle so we have him around for a long time.  We spent last Saturday with him for his 54th birthday eating "GOOD" food and playing WII and cards.  I am so blessed to have a great father and I am glad he is finally taking care of himself.  Love you daddy!

Well that is a little of what has been going on.  I will try to do better in staying on top of this. 

Hugs to you all

Anna

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! Please keep blogging! =))))

    Praying for your sweet sweet Daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I feel so special,you wrote so much about the fun things we've done together! Love you! Oh, and the more you blog the more people will begin to follow! Just ask the pro, Miss Ash!

    ReplyDelete