11.08.2011

Fall Fun

In the past fewe weeks  we have been very busy ...Chris turned 35 on October 2nd and Kallie turned 3 on October 31st.  We had a very low key party at Chuck E Cheese this year with just family.  I told the kids they could each pick a friend and so our closest friends the Vannaman's joined in on the fun.  Here are some fun pictures from the night.


The Vannaman's

Kallie and Cammi 
Gunner and Rylan

The birthday girl and the awesome cake my SIL made

My mom, MIL, & SIL

Greyson, Chris, & my dad


Chris and I with Chucky
The birthday girl with her BIG gift this year from all of us...Barbie Jeep


When then decided to go take some pictures the next afternoon of just the kids.  We wanted to get some pictures with cousin Greyson before he leave in January for the Airforce. 

My two loves---so adorable

My big boy

The princess

The kids with their cousin Greyson

We also had a fabulous girls weekend and my grandma came up and we went crafting.  I was so excited to spend some quality time with my three of my favorites.  Love the pic below.



This past weekend we went to my grandmas for a funeral and some house work she needed done.  I did not get many pictures but my favorite was my granny singing Kallie to sleep like she used to do when I was little.  I love, love, love this picture.

When we got home Sunday we spent some time out in the yard and little miss sassy was cheesing it up..



Here is the two kiddos on Halloween this year...dancer and a pirate.  Love them so very much.


We have weeks of fun ahead and I plan on trying to blog more about LIFE as crazy as it is these days. 

Have a fabulous Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment