8.09.2010

Annual Family Float Trip 2010

This year we went on our first Annual Family Float Trip in Yelleville AR to float the Buffalo.  We left Kallie at home with Chris's mom as she was too small this year to attend.  We had such a great time.  We got there Friday and stayed in a cabin out in the woods...
There was 9 of us in this cabin with one bathroom to share.  We were cozy for sure but we had a blast.  Next year we will have the bigger cabin though.  We got bright and early Saturday morning to get a jump start on our float trip.  Here are some pics before we left the cabin.

Allie, me, and Ashley

Me, Austin (my brother), and Allie(my sister)

Me and Gunner

Me and the hubs

It was then time to get to the River...here is our entire crew...

My cousin Aaron, Chris, me, Austin, Gunner, Allie, my cousin Ashley, My Aunt Nevelyn, and my Uncle Steve.
We floated 7.5 miles in about 5 hours with several stops to snack and swim and then it was time to head back to relax as we were all so tired.  What a great weekend and I cannot wait till next years float trip.  It has been one busy summer for us and I love it.  This weekend we have a date night for me and the hubs, my 10 year class reunion, and Family Whitewater Day on Sunday. 
XOXOXOXO
ANNA

1 comment:

  1. You really need a "followers" tab on your blog bc I forget to check on you otherwise! It looks like you had a fun trip and yet another exciting weekend! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete